Finally, a smarter way to build.
i-Frame walls are innovative, insulated and intelligent.
i-Frame Building Solutions combines innovative design and manufacturing technology to produce walls that are strong and extremely energy efficient.
i-Frame® walls are:
- Rated for maximum energy efficiency
- Fast + precise to install
- And, if you're looking for no-compromise health, safety and sustainability, you've found it!
Seal the deal
Finally. Efficiency at its best.
i-Frame® walls control the building envelope resulting in maximum comfort and energy efficiency. The best part?
i-Frame walls are affordable, too! There’s no smarter solution than i-Frame walls for controlling the building envelope.
- Cost effective – fast build time.
- Rapid return on investment.
- Insulated - increases energy efficiency by up to 75% over conventional framing.
- Outperforms existing commercial structures and resale homes.
- Differentiating marketing platform.
- Sustainable – less waste, 100% Recyclable.
- Integrates with existing trades.
Great for you.
Good for the planet.
Everyone deserves a safe, clean and healthy home, free of dust and toxic fumes. i-Frame® walls are designed to provide these benefits and much more.
- Safe: UL Classified with a flame spread less than 25.
- Long lasting: termites won't eat i-Frames.
- Clean: dust free & non-toxic.
- Healthy: won’t mold, contains no HCFCs or formaldehyde, and ultra-low VOC.
- Reduces waste: pre-engineered, factory-built panels reduce wasted material on site.
- Environmentally responsible: made with recycled steel. EPS is eco-friendly, 100% recyclable. i-Frame walls contribute toward satisfying LEED® performance credits in 6 categories.
You will - municipalities love i-Frame structures!
i-Frame components are ICC (International Code Council) compliant resulting in timely permitting. In many municipalities, sustainable buildings qualify for expedited permitting or reduced permit fees.
- Exceeds 2012 IECC energy performance requirements
- Trade integration - unlike other systems, i-Frame® walls integrate with existing trades with little to no training.
- Pre-engineering helps on-site installation go smoothly.
- Pre-cut speed runs for electrical save time - no drilling!
- Pre-cut channels for plumbing.
- Plumb openings for windows and doors.
- Straight walls reduce stucco quantity and time.
- i-Frame walls are designed so field changes can be done quickly.
Simple is good.
Streamlined installation rocks!
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Fewer moving parts mean fewer problems in the field. That’s why i-Frame walls are pre-engineered, pre-cut and pre-numbered to assemble as effortlessly as possible. Imagine the positive implications of four man crew assembling a 2,500 sf. building in just one day.